Our Story

For our story please see the post from December 5th.

Ser·en·dip·i·ty - 1. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident. 2. The fact or occurrence of such discoveries. 3. An instance of making such a discovery.

Red Thread - Ancient Chinese Proverb - An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Packing Up

We're packing up today. We've classified our laundry into categories: #1) Very dirty #2) Dirty and wearable only after washing twice. Makes packing easy. Throw all clothes into suitcases.

My second child is fake crying in the bathtub. He is really good at that. They must do it at the orphanage to get attention. I walk in there and he smiles at me. I walk out and he starts at it again. This blog post has take a half an hour.

Everest and Ryan are "working out" in the gym. I am not sure how much "working out" Ryan is getting out of the experience.

Littlest man just got out of the bathtub and every time he is walking around naked I am reminded of just how small he is. There is a two and a half old with us (6 months younger than Mr. Tao) and he is 5 lbs heavier and shorter.

He just broke the clock in the room. I'm ok with it. It'll probably cost us $60 and is worth about $1.50.

The shaved hair on his forehead is growing back in little chunks and it looks like he has hairy growths on his forehead.

If he does not have a diaper on he tells us he has to neyo-neyo (pee). If the diaper is on he pees in it. I suppose I would too. I think he is scared of doing the lash in the toilet. He screams when we put him on it. He wants to sit on my lap as I am typing it (with his bare butt). As cute as it is, I am not having it.

I just noticed that he is really dry. Probably because of his love of the bathtub. I just introduced him to lotion. Of course we had to use the whole bottle - just as with food and drink we have to use all of it. Every last drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment