Our Story

For our story please see the post from December 5th.

Ser·en·dip·i·ty - 1. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident. 2. The fact or occurrence of such discoveries. 3. An instance of making such a discovery.

Red Thread - Ancient Chinese Proverb - An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Guangzhou's Finest

Today we were supposed to go to the Folk Museum and instead had a late breakfast and hit a park across the street. It is super hot here. The heat is intensified when you are lugging two kids around. We finally stumbled onto a mini-amusement park. As we are pushing the kids onto one of the rides, Ryan asks me, "Well...do you think it's safe?"

Everest decided it was prime time to decide he had to poop and had to poop bad and of course there is nothing in sight. The next forty minutes were dedicated to finding Everest a bathroom. During this time, Everest was picked up for most of the duration. I am not sure why - was the poop going to decide it didn't want to come out if carried? We finally found a squatty potty and Everest went in with Ryan. About 5 minutes later they came out, Ryan about gagging. Apparently it was the squatty potty that made the poop not want to come out. I don't blame it.

We decided it was time to hit the pool. The pool is awesome. We spent a ton of time there today and likely will tomorrow. It's just easy entertainment.

Tonight I went out without underwear on. I didn't have any left. I only felt somewhat less dirty than if I had gone out with dirty underwear on. We went out with our friends again tonight, this time to a Thai restaurant on Shamian Island. I wanted to tell them I wasn't wearing any underwear but decided it was inappropriate. It was only after I was back in the hotel room that I realized I could have worn my bikini bottoms. Oh well. The good news in all of this is that we picked up our laundry and our kids can stop wearing the same socks that they have worn for three days and I can stop being trampy and wear some clean undies.

Ryan headed out to 7-11 tonight to pick up some supplies (Tsingtao and pringles) and was approached numerous times by Guangzhou's finest ladies. He did pick up one of the finer ladies cards. Apparently her name is Anita as her card states and you will get a "Passionate Night" with her.
"You Want beautiful Young Chinese girls for sex? Yes, that's What we have. We are Provig dinProfessional service. Excellent quality Of our girls is guaranteed and fast delivery is our promise. We Will Assign girls according to your special requirements, your comfort, and Pleasure!Do not hesitate, call now! 24h serve the doorstep."

I can't wait until she gets here.



No comments:

Post a Comment