Our Story

For our story please see the post from December 5th.

Ser·en·dip·i·ty - 1. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident. 2. The fact or occurrence of such discoveries. 3. An instance of making such a discovery.

Red Thread - Ancient Chinese Proverb - An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

First Week of Daycare

The first week of being back to work is done. Done. I am tired. I have escaped upstairs. There is some sort of football game going on between the boys downstairs. A lot of screaming is involved. I actually made a dessert. That’s totally sick. It’s in the freezer freezing or doing whatever it is it is supposed to do before I dip it in chocolate. I am not sure what got into me. I don’t even eat desserts. Am I turning into a domesticated woman? I doubt it. I hope not.

Today we drove to Milwaukee to Everest’s friend’s birthday party. We were two blocks from our old house. I was too sad to drive by. It would have broke my heart all over again.

It smells like burnt chocolate in the house, which doesn’t make sense since this is a frozen dessert I am making.

I hope the kids go to sleep soon.
It’s only 6:30.

There is a large pile of laundry on the chair in the living room next to me. It’s almost like I didn’t see it until just now and I’ve been sitting here for a good half an hour. Scary.

I need a cleaning lady.
Ryan not working on Fridays isn’t going to cut it unfortunately.

The football players just trampled up the stairs. Dang, so much for my escape.




No comments:

Post a Comment