Our Story

For our story please see the post from December 5th.

Ser·en·dip·i·ty - 1. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident. 2. The fact or occurrence of such discoveries. 3. An instance of making such a discovery.

Red Thread - Ancient Chinese Proverb - An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Free Day

Our free day sucked.

We were up way too early and neither of the kids got enough sleep. Number #2 was probably sick of being in a wet diaper as he honestly pees every half hour.

We started off with #2's temper tantrums right away and they continued until we put him to bed at 5:30 this evening.

#2 is smitten with Ryan. It is annoying for both Ryan and me. He cries and squeals and is generally just pissed off if I try to pick him up or hold his hand.

His cries and squeals occur both when he is happy and when he is mad and to be honest they generally just piss me off either way.

It was non-stop today. I feel bad for Everest. I felt him go a bit downhill today. I feel like I am ruining him and I refuse to do so and it makes me feel a bit of animosity towards the little beaver. I can't help it. It's just the way I feel.

Oh, we got Kingston's head shaved today. He screamed like I have never heard a kid scream before. Thankfully he has a small head. Ryan and Everest got their heads shaved too. The people probably thought we all had lice. We tipped well because of the screaming, as well as the lice thoughts that they were left with.

We went to Tim's BBQ today. That was the highlight of the day. A western glimmer of sanity in a rough day. Kingston tried a brownie and ice cream and enjoyed. Ryan and I tried beer and enjoyed.

Heading to bed because today sucked and tomorrow is going to suck even worse. Headed to the notary or something like that. Official paperwork moves like molasses as nobody will likely be in any hurry to complete anything to get us out of there. Maybe our shrieking kid will hurry them up.

Love,
M, R, E, K

No comments:

Post a Comment