Our Story

For our story please see the post from December 5th.

Ser·en·dip·i·ty - 1. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident. 2. The fact or occurrence of such discoveries. 3. An instance of making such a discovery.

Red Thread - Ancient Chinese Proverb - An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nothing New

I think it's Ground Hog's Day as I have strep throat again. Actually, I am not sure that it went away the last time. I skipped one dose of meds and it is back with a vengence. We have figured out the culprit, one Mr. Kingston Tao is infecting his mother. Apparently young Kingston is a strep carrier. Kingston is on antibiotics but I am not holding out a lot of help that he is being "treated" by it. I guess we are off to an ENT, hopefully tomorrow, because I can't keep on doing this to my body. I am so worn down. I am hoping that tonsilectomies are not in our future but it isn't looking so good.

The kids are doing well. I am glad it is me so is getting sick and not them. KT's speech, while quite incoherent still, is much better as he is at least making an effort. He has realized our annoyance at him constantly saying, "You top it right now!" and has toned that down along with the "No's." We are all appreciative of this. He is a jolly fellow when he is not pissed off at one of us. Ryan is taking him to be evaluated by a speech pathology team through the school district tomorrow. I am looking forward to hearing their report.

Other than that there isn't too much new. Like I said, Ground Hog's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment