Our Story

For our story please see the post from December 5th.

Ser·en·dip·i·ty - 1. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident. 2. The fact or occurrence of such discoveries. 3. An instance of making such a discovery.

Red Thread - Ancient Chinese Proverb - An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Raise a Glass (of beer or chocolate milk) for Kingston!

So our fundraiser is in its beginning planning phase. All I know for certain is that it is March 5th at 6:00 at The Irish Pub (upstairs) in Milwaukee's Third Ward on Water Street. It's a great little space. Kid friendly, good food, good drink, good company! We are planning on having a silent auction so if anyone has any donations for it, please let me know. I'm not sure how to do it but I will try to put an entry form to the event on this blog. However, if you plan on attending, please e-mail me at mlentz04@yahoo.com and I can send you one. I also have sponsorship forms if you happen to know of any businesses that would sponsor the event. I hope to see you, your friends and family there!!

1 comment: