Our Story

For our story please see the post from December 5th.

Ser·en·dip·i·ty - 1. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident. 2. The fact or occurrence of such discoveries. 3. An instance of making such a discovery.

Red Thread - Ancient Chinese Proverb - An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.

Friday, January 28, 2011

And Away We Go

On Thursday we got notification that we had PA (Pre-Approval). This simply means that our preliminary paperwork has been reviewed overseas and we are cleared thus far. It means that our Letter of Intent (LOI) has been received and reviewed favorably. We are officially matched up with Kingston. The big approval comes much further down the line, the LOA (Letter of Acceptence). We also got our homestudy approved. Our paperwork will be headed out to our government next week and a big chunk of our wait will officially start. Fun.

Tonight we headed out to the Irish Pub to check out the scene of our fundraiser. They are doing some renovations and it looks great. I'm a little worried about size but I think that we can spill out into the downstairs area. I am feeling a little more relieved now that we've seen it but we still have a lot to do to prepare. To be honest, I only feel stressed out about it when I close my eyes to go to sleep at night. That's the only time my mind is free to digest everything that is going on.

I am tired.

Goodnight, time to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment